Sunday, November 7, 2010
First Annual Camden Wives Get away
Today I got back from a weekend away with some of the best gals on the Planet. We spent the weekend in Newport in a Condo right on the beach.While we all sat around in our P.j.'s chatting for hours it occured to me just how lucky we really are.The fact that we all ended up in the same neighborhood together and have became so close really seems like fate to me.I know it is not all that common for adults to meet new friends that they click with and become so close so quickly.There were a few other "Camden Wives" that couldn't make it this year, but hopefully will be able to join in for the next getaway. It seriously could not have been a more perfect weekend. There was chatting, laughing, shopping, eating out and in, some drinking and tons of goofing around. It made me feel young, carefree and and so blessed. Stacy, Nicki, Heidi,Jodi, Erica and Rachel, Thank you for being exactly who you are.I hope we can always be close and walk through our lives together.I love you guys!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you too chica and it was an absolute blast! I loved getting to know you all EVEN better!!!
ReplyDelete