My moms Christmas gift to us this year was a overnight trip to The Great Wolf Lodge. We had so much fun! I don't think I have ever seen my kids so excited, happy and wrinkled!!! We had two full days in the indoor water park, and also enjoyed the Breakfast Buffet, Arcade and The Magic Quest around the Hotel with the kids Magic wands. I think Austins favorite part was the Lilly Pad obstacle coarse. Austin is competitive by nature so this was right up his alley. You jump from Lilly pad to Lilly pad, and they move in the water. I was really proud of him because despite his hesitant nature he went on all the big slides that he could. Daddy said he really enjoyed going down them with his big boy, whoopin and hollering the whole way down!!!
Ellie's confidence in the water amazed me. She had on a life jacket of coarse but she is completely fearless of the water. She went down big (for a 3 year old) water slides all by herself again and again (and again). She would allow Mom and Dad to throw her across the 5 foot deep pool, and she would go under, then kick right back up with the biggest grin. She trusted her life jacket completely. She loved the fact that she could independently swim around on her own.
Chase and I liked the "Hurricane",(or was it a "Tornado?") Anyway.. Its the big funnel one you see as you drive by. Kind of felt like being flushed down a toilet. Tons of fun! Jax was also able to spend some time in the water and I think he somehow inherited the same love for swimming as Austin and Ellie.
Thanks Again Mom and Dad for the great trip. We made memories and had quality time together. The kids want to go back already!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment