
This month tested me. It tested me emotionally,physically and Spiritually,The pain is not yet gone but I know for my dear friends a healing process has started. My friends of 15 years lost their sweet baby girl just before she was born. I still am at a loss for words as to how that could happen, or why. In the last several months I have begun to question my own faith and lack there of. I have begun a search to find God for myself and my children in a way that makes sense to me. I have to say this has shook me to my core and I just ask why?... why do things like this happen? Why them? Why her? I just don't know. But I do know that through this situation I have grown a deeper appreciation for life. And the fact that I have three beautiful children that made it to this world, to my arms safe is such a blessing and a miracle.Life itself is a miracle. Death is only a breath away. It both scares me to death and makes me so thankful all at the same time.The last two weeks have been consumed by this event and I still wish there was more that I could do for her, and them. She has amazed me with her strength. She smiles, and goes on, not for herself, but for her four year old son.Through her darkest moment she is still his rock. What a wonderful mother.
My three Babies are doing well.
Ellie had a terrible experience this month when she got her ears pierced. She was so brave. No tears or anything. But the man did it very crooked and she ended up leaving with no earrings. I was so disappointed for her!
And lastly my sweet baby Jax. He is such a little Mommas boy! I don't think a single person could ever look at his grin and not smile. He defiantly lights up the world He is crawling well now. I am happy to see him reach this mobility milestone but it is harder to get things done with a little guy crawling after you. Jax was sick again at the beginning of the month with very high temps that turned out to be a Strep infection. Other than that he has had a great month!
Here is to hoping that March will be a much more pleasant time in our lives!!!
Hugs for you Jess! I would be terrified of the motorcycle - I'm a control freak. But if anyone can do it well, Austin can. He really is good at so many things. And that's awesome that Jax said Hi and da-da. :)
ReplyDelete