Austins Christmas was extra special because "Santa" delivered his present a day early! Now he is fully aware there is no Santa, but still plays along and has fun with it! He got Seahwaks tickets for the game on Christmas Eve. He and his Daddy had a great time. He literally screamed like a girl when he opened the tickets. I will never, ever forget that!Here is a picture of him at the big game. I don't think he will ever forget that day with his Dad.

Ellie was super excited about Christmas this year! She was old enough to remember traditions and what it means to have family traditions. She and I started a new tradtion this year, and had a Mommy Daughter date the The Nutcracker Ballet. That night with my girl was fun, and made her feel very special and grownup.She was sort of hard to buy for this year, because she really doesn't play with much except dolls. Her Santa gift this year was a Nintendo D.S. and that so far, seems to be something she really enjoys.

This Chirstmas was magical for Jax. He couldn't quite wrap his brain around the whole Santa idea,but it was fun for him none the less. He enjoyed having his sibling home more becasue of Christmas Break and Santa brought him a big boy bike with pedels! I can't wait to get him outside with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment