This girl keeps me laughing even when I feel like screaming....
While playing Polly Pockets with Ellie this morning we dressed them up and accessorized them, got into their little Polly Car and drove away, all the way across the living room... Ellie says "We are there!" So we get our Polly Pockets out and I say "I love Chuck E Cheese!" (Only because that's where the Polly's always end up when Ellie is playing" and she looked at me like I was Stupid and says..." This isn't Chuck E Cheese, It is Africa". And I say, "Oh yea? Why are we in Africa?" And Ellie says..." Because there are a lot of bathrooms in Africa and I have got to change my clothes......" :)
Then as Ellie is eating breakfast (oatmeal) I look at her and say Ell, Do you have to make such a mess when you eat?" and she says "Well Yeah." (Hand up to really explain what she is sayin') I am a kid, and kids just have to make messes....."
No comments:
Post a Comment