Monday, September 17, 2012

Austin turns NINE!

Austin loved his Laser Tag Birthday Party so much last year that he knew that was what he wanted to do again this year. So he and 5 friends plus his Dad spent a few hours playing Laser Tag. Then we headed over to the park for Gifts and Austin's favorite frosted cookies! A few of his friends spent the night and it was a fun and easy party.

We had his family party on his actual Birthday. Some of our family was unable to come, so it was a pretty small get together, but I was so excited to give him his big present! He got a pair of tickets for he and His Daddy to go see the Cowboys vs. Seahawks Game that would be about a month away! We wrapped the tickets and put them inside his other gift, a Cowboys backpack for school. He did not squeal as I had hoped, (His best buddy was over, he had to play it cool) But it made him really happy.



The main things that come to mind when I think about Austin are that he is smart beyond his years, He has a great sense of humor and that he gives 100% in almost everything he does. (I say almost because he really doesn't try very hard when it comes to chores). He is growing up so so fast. He really is a great kid and we are so lucky to have him teaching Chase and I what it is like to parent an older child. He is paving the way for Jax and Ellie and they are lucky to have such a sweet boy to look  up to as their big brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment